Dougie Lampkin book...

spen

Read it the other week, first class. I'm no big reader so the large print and pictures worked well for me. You think you know a bit about someone and a bit about trials then you realise you haven't a clue away from your own little world. Can't believe he didn't mention the time he met me in 2012 coming out of Tesco in Skipton.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, theluckyone said:

Read it the other week, first class. I'm no big reader so the large print and pictures worked well for me. You think you know a bit about someone and a bit about trials then you realise you haven't a clue away from your own little world. Can't believe he didn't mention the time he met me in 2012 coming out of Tesco in Skipton.

he saving it for the film- let me know if you need a better looking stand in for your part:thumbup::P:D

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, theluckyone said:

Oh that was you was it, so now we know?

• Like 1

Finished it today. Best bike he’s ever had was the 99 techno. You’d think the last 315’s would have been the ?’s ?’s!

And who would have thought hrc would present DL and Fuji with such a pile of ? 4rt to start with!!

Edited by dmc2028372
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...