1992 Fantic Kroo 250?

Enduro-Ordnance

Hello every one,

I’m new to trials and also to Fantic bikes. I recently picked up what I believe is a 1992 Fantic Kroo 250, I figured it would be an alright place to start in the world of trials.

I was hoping some one could direct me to somewhere I could get a set of what I’m assuming are called rad shrouds? The plastic that bolts under the tank and covers the front of the frame. Or does anyone have one for sale!

Also, has anyone had an issue with their cooling fan not working?

And I realize this is a long shot, but does anyone have a graphics template that they’ve created for this bike?

Thanks 

3B16E78A-4DA5-4415-9C22-F18BFEEC410D.png

E77CEAD4-5D90-4779-9F7A-DA8AC3D1535C.png

Hi there, best to move the gear lever up away out of harms way. It is reasonably hard to find parts for the Fantic bikes, they have been out of production for many years. Some parts are available from guys in the UK, try google. (Bob Wright and In Motion are a couple worth trying)  The bike is a 1991 K-Roo, I have one in the workshop. The fan has a 12vDC motor, you can try this directly across a car battery to see if the fan has failed or if it is something else. If the fan is ok, then next place to check is the thermoswitch, which will make and break a contact to activate the fan. Check this with a cup of boiling water and a cup of ambient temp water and an ohm meter. Bye, Peter B.

4 hours ago, lineaway said:

The fans had a short life span. Find a bike wrecker as most fans can be fit fairly easily on this model. Do yourself a favor and buy some trials bars.

I have a friend who is maybe 5"8" and rides and competes his TY350 with the same bars.... I have no idea how he rides it, having taken a short ride on it?