Mont Ventoux Classic " theme" Mick Andrews.

metisse

The pre entries for this trial open 27/06, apparently there will be a full explanation in English this year, as " must have documents " to ride have changed from previous years, as it is being run under a new federation . I understand a full effort is being made to welcome non French riders, but as yet that's all I know. Bear in mind an entry is not deemed accepted until all relavent paper work is received and agreed. As explained on a previous thread,  regarding this trial you need a three man team, or you get teamed up with other Larry no mates.....so you might spend the weekend speaking French or Spanish. 

Hope that helps

• Like 2

Its will be the usual, registration document, valid insurance. But as mentioned, they have changed federation recently and this is causing a real issue, at the moment I don't know whether Non French riders will have to have a day licence or able to ride on the back of their Acu licence with the normal release.  All will be revealed shortly I am led to believe. I will post as soon as I know more.

• 1 year later...

hello  mr metise , tried messaging you but not allowed ?   was wondering if you could help me with some french event info , we have done the french four day a couple of years running and would  like to do some more multiday events in france , could you recommend some ? or point us to where we can find out ? we have to travel from sheffield so one days arnt really an option , our rider level is good novice n beginner

best regards

andy

3 hours ago, andyjohnson_10850 said:

hello  mr metise , tried messaging you but not allowed ?   was wondering if you could help me with some french event info , we have done the french four day a couple of years running and would  like to do some more multiday events in france , could you recommend some ? or point us to where we can find out ? we have to travel from sheffield so one days arnt really an option , our rider level is good novice n beginner

best regards

andy

Have a look here https://pratiquer.ffmoto.org/sites/default/files/documents/pdf/2018/12/Trophée de France des Classiques de Trial 2019.pdf these were the 2019 trials. No 2020 dates listed yet

3 jours du Cantal (in May);      3 jours de i,Aveyron  (May/June) run by MC12;    3 jours de l,Ardeche  ( TC La Burle);    3 jours des Vosges  (July);    3 jours de la Truyere  (October) run by Trial Club St Marnet.

Hope that helps