Spares Availability

RichardH

18 hours ago, canada280i said:

Does Xavi have any custom factory 300 maps lying around that are not part of the package generally available?

Hi. I ignore it.
In the software package are the Evo6, and Factory14.
Try to contact him.

Thanks again everyone for your comments and ideas - positive and otherwise!

Although I didn't buy the bike I was considering I haven't entirely given up on the idea - the design ideas look so good and I've always relished a challenge!

There don't seem to be many advertised at present, but if something interesting comes up, who knows.

• 1 year later...

I have my 2012 for 7 years with no troubles just some broken things from accidents. But last week I broke the kick start gear and it broke the gear thoots connected to it. I am curently looking for the parts but they are difficult to find. I found the kickstart gear  but not the gaskets and orings. I will have to search. The big gear can be straigtened with a file.  The  mechanics who open it say it is a jewel of engine and transmission and he is a top  mechanic. He was very impressed. It is very sad that this motorcycle is no more in production.

Agree, other than a problem with the main bearings the Ossa's been fine.Certainly a pity what happened, never ridden anything as good fun as my 300. Rarely use it now as I think some parts could be hard to get.

Edited by breagh

• 9 months later...
On 10/12/2019 at 7:09 PM, johnny_rotten_dab said:

Just aquired this 

DSC00039.JPG

Whats this? Something for Tuning? What parts are a nightmare to find? a 2012 for sale near me in good condition.  I'm tempted as I've done so much work on my Beta Rev 3. I'm sick of the sight of it.