Cant start up the bike

BallisticBob

On 7/3/2018 at 6:41 PM, jmurray443 said:

I have a 2017 Fajardo 300 and had trouble starting it along with it stalling it turned out the fuel pump was bad (low pressure), although its still a little cranky to start at times I think that's just the nature of the beast replacing the kick lever with the 2018 lever helped a little.

jmurray443

I have a Fajardo 300 too.How many kicks cold and warm does it take to start with the new pump?Mine is 4/5 cold and 1/2 warm if restarted within a few minutes of riding. 

Was also wondering if your rear shock was set up to specification. I have never checked mine.

Cheers John 

Edited by John Svoboda

14 hours ago, John Svoboda said:

jmurray443

I have a Fajardo 300 too.How many kicks cold and warm does it take to start with the new pump?Mine is 4/5 cold and 1/2 warm if restarted within a few minutes of riding. 

Was also wondering if your rear stock was set up to specification. I have never checked mine.

Cheers John 

John I have a Fajardo 250 and mine takes about the same amount of kicks yours does to start, I've checked my rear shock and it was set up 

correctly 

• 2 weeks later...

On 3/13/2019 at 6:43 PM, John Svoboda said:

jmurray443

Was also wondering if your rear stock was set up to specification. I have never checked mine.

Cheers John 

I also have a fajardo 300.

In cold starts always at 3, although you give strong or slow, always at 3 (it is logical, to have to take pressure in the injector and others)

in hot, if it takes less than 3 or 4 minutes to stop, to kick 1. if it takes a little more time to the second kick