Beta 2019 models? When release?

luct4

6 hours ago, hgas said:

The 2019 bike will be unveiled at the world round this weekend , I’m guessing if there was any major upgrades or changes they would have made a big fuss over it and unveiled it at the Italian round in a few weeks time instead ,I’m not expecting any more than “bold new graphics”?

...and improved clutch.

New cam profile for the 300 throttle,but unless they did it last year(or the year before) they appear to have dropped the 250 4/, I've had my 250 4/ a long time and don't plan on a change,even with bold new graffix.

Edited by retromlc

Reading between the lines, Beta has put about a month worth of development work by the suspension department into the 2019. All of which is transferrable to the next bike. Nothing else warrants the claim of hard work. At least nothing on this bike. I think we see the final year of the EVO. If 2019 sales dog we will probably see an early announcement next year of the new design. Either that or Beta is making enough money on the enduro market to dump trials bikes. I’ve written enough datasheets and press releases to know a placeholder when I see it.

Maybe Beta have it right - they seem to sell very well in the clubman market, which has to be bigger than the would be trials ace market that must have the latest thing. Perhaps the clubman prefers consistency rather than big change. There's a lot to be said for a proven machine, notwithstanding some comparatively minor but well known issues.   I daresay the UK importer has a lot to do with it as they seem to be highly regarded for customer service compared to other importers.

Edited by 2stroke4stroke