Beta rev 3 2000 model

nicholasdickson

Hi guys 

I'm fairly new to all this carry on and am more of a motocross lad, but I recently bought a "beta rev 3 250 2000model" ... I'm struggling to find a "rear mudguard & graphics do any of you kind people know we're I can get them from? I'm currently speaking with a guy in France but he's not 100% he has one cause hes currently on holiday.... I'm wanting to change foot pegs, gear slector, and clutch & break leavers are these interchangeable with other years or not? 

Edited by nicholasdickson
Missed spelling

6 minutes ago, nicholasdickson said:

Hi guys 

I'm fairly new to all this trails carry on and am more of a motocross lad, but I recently bought a "beta rev 3 250 2000model" ... I'm struggling to find a "rear mudguard & graphics do any of you kind people know we're I can get them from? I'm currently speaking with a guy in France but he's not 100% he has one cause hes currently on holiday.... I'm wanting to change foot pegs, gear slector, and clutch & break leavers are these interchangeable with other years or not? 

What is trails?

12 minutes ago, nicholasdickson said:

Hi guys 

I'm fairly new to all this carry on and am more of a motocross lad, but I recently bought a "beta rev 3 250 2000model" ... I'm struggling to find a "rear mudguard & graphics do any of you kind people know we're I can get them from? I'm currently speaking with a guy in France but he's not 100% he has one cause hes currently on holiday.... I'm wanting to change foot pegs, gear slector, and clutch & break leavers are these interchangeable with other years or not? 

Have a look on Alliexpress I’ve doing up my 2002 Rev2 200 and have had a few bits and really cheap

18 minutes ago, nicholasdickson said:

Hi guys 

You need a trials breakers like  TBB.......BK......or ALLENS trials spares they can usually be found on Ebuy .It may be hard to find one specifically for your year if you get a later year one you should be able to cut it to fit.

1 minute ago, oni nou said:

You need a trials breakers like  TBB.......BK......or ALLENS trials spares they can usually be found on Ebuy .It may be hard to find one specifically for your year if you get a later year one you should be able to cut it to fit.

I have tried Allens but I will try the others you have suggested, it's more than likely look like im gunna change the air box so I can put a more newer model mudguard on.

10 minutes ago, nicholasdickson said:

I have tried Allens but I will try the others you have suggested, it's more than likely look like im gunna change the air box so I can put a more newer model mudguard on.

Air boxes are expensive these days Second hand  £50 - £70 plus you need the alloy sub frame support  2 piece £25 ish aswell  that's another cost to the setup ......BK is the one with reasonable prices if you go that route

Edited by oni nou

4 minutes ago, oni nou said:

Air boxes are expensive these days Second hand  £50 - £70 plus you need the alloy support aswell  that's another cost to the setup ......BK is the one with reasonable prices if you go that route

Okay well thanks for the advice I will keep it in mind thank you. 

5 hours ago, nicholasdickson said:

Hi guys 

All the metal parts you mention are interchangeable with other years and even other brands. Good luck on the plastics. The later Revs airbox was an improvement over yours, but even those fenders may be getting hard to find by now.