Fatboydel888

Front wheel removal

Ok, finally had some free time, drained the old fuel, changed the air filter and she fired up first kick, long may that continue 😀

‘still cannot get neutral, no matter what I try, have to turn it off and it is still difficult, Judy pops between first and second and back, no matter how careful I am.

Looked at the video, many thanks. Mine does not click going up or down, so clearly got an issue. Do I need to drain the oil before taking the side case off to adjust the mechanism?

No, not required. Just lean the bike on its side, then remove the clutch cover. Once the cover is removed you will have to remove the clutch basket to access the adjuster bolt. There's a very good video by Jim Snell which takes you through the steps. Best to find it and watch it first as there are a few "tricks"; there's a washer which you need to keep track of, along with a special hollow bolt. Nothing too difficult.

Hope it helps with your neutral issue.

Interested to see if that fixes the neutral issue... I roll the revs up and snick it up from first gear with the clutch in, it also works. 

Tried that with flipping the throttle, just goes 1st to 2nd and back,never finds neutral. Watched the video, will give it a try later.