4rt linkage plate differences?

jmutiger

I rode a bike with the v Mar linkage plates and I really liked what it did for the handling. 

I did some internet research and see some csp, future and also h+d's own version of the vmar ones.  

Has anyone compared all 4?  Are they dimensionally the same?  Same materials?  

Then for footpeg holders, are the csp and future trial ones dimensionally the same or does one position the pegs further back?  I've got a 2017 300rr. 

Thanks, 

Jon

Not sure about the v Mar and other linkage plates but all of the 300RR's have a more further back set than standard.  Most of the csp, future, and other after market foot pegs are further back, however I don't know by how much in comparison to the stock 300RR.  

Hopefully there will be someone else who knows the actual answer to your questions.  

Edited by jonnyc21

Hopefully someone has a pair of csp or future ones who can compare hole centre differences.  Om guessing there's only so much space to work with so they really can't be terribly different from stock.  But the vmar was a noticeable enough difference to say it improved handling and smashing of feet.