Toby Martyn

nigel dabster

It's guaranteed. Seen it myself too many times and the Italians (and the French) are the worst for cheating Observers. :angry: However, if Matteo wins he'll finish on 147 so as long as Toby comes second he'll be on 149.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nigel dabster said:

Matteo (italians) have form. A blown up engine on section 5 didnt stop 3 cleans in the next 3 sections, and despite evidence, no one locally was at all interested.

he finished 5th and it will always stick in my mind that regadless they always look after their own.

I talk too much; while you do not talk enough ......... Matteo have form....?  section 5 at what trial.... where?....what year?

9 hours ago, huski said:

Blatant cheating to decide a World Championship and the governing body does nothing,what a farce

Have you considered waiting to see the outcome before claiming that blatant cheating has taken place and that this has decided the outcome of this years Trial 2 championship?

• Like 1

This was some years ago, and somewhere there was a video of Matteo's bike sucking in a huge gobful of water as he went into a deep part of a stream crossing and hydraulicted (Sp) and blew the head off.

I was there at the time and saw it.125 youth WTC

Maybe 2008?

Regardless after last week's win as Andy has said Toby has only to finish second

It didn't decide much as he finished the day a lowly 5th, maybe 3rd in championship in the end.

Edited by nigel dabster

• 2 weeks later...

Gutted for Toby I was praying for Marcelli to have a late 5 , never mind wasn’t meant to be , will Toby go up to trial gp next year anyway though whilst he’s still hungry ,I genuinely believe he could be a star of be future , got a funny feeling he might be on a gasser next year aswell?