Evo factory 300 2017 v’s 18

dmc2028372

How do. Are there many differences between the 300 factory bike between the 17 and 18 models. A mate of mine who has had both says the 18 is the much better bike, suspension, clutch etc. Reading up on the specs and claimed improvements there doesn’t seem to be any difference?!!! Your thoughts please. 

Is there 18 spec factory bike a big improvement over the standard black model?

• 1 month later...

A bit late replying to this but only a few changes have been made on the 18 one of the major ones was the moving of the electronics to under the seat which is a good move. The big changes for the 19 ones are shock and forks but that's about it. I was going to change to an 18 as I thought moving the electronics was a  much better move but in all honesty I have had no issues with my Factory 300 electronics. The other major things that make the factory a better bike is that it's much lighter than the standard model and the brakes are much better too.

There is an old saying If its not broken don't touch it. Beta have been at the top for many years for good reason their design just works and is super reliable.