beta 300 4st spits coolant

bobb

Hello,

My beta 300 4st (2018) gets hot and spits coolant out of the top of the radiator

bike runs fine very powerfull, no funny noises starts very good 

no idea what's wrong ?

i have seen reports of dissapearing impellor blades on the waterpump ? 

kind regards bob 

That’s a good suggestion from Mark, but shouldn’t you be talking to the selling dealer about this as it may be a warrantable issue. Bear in mind every time the engine spits coolant out that depletes the anti-freeze content/strength unless you top up with coolant mix. If the water pump impeller has broken up all the pieces need locating and removing otherwise they may cause restrictions to coolant flow. Hope resolve the problem, it may just be a kinked hose causing the problem, still I’d be asking the dealer fo advice.?

Sounds like the bike is overheating(if it's not overfilled). Is the fan turning on and running ok?

I had such symptoms when breather from the fuel cap was blocked. This leads to fuel starvation-> lean running-> overheating-> then coolant loss. Might be a good idea to check this too.

cleaned the radiator with compressed air a lot of dust came out

fan is running 

did a clubtrial sunday and no more issues no coolant loss and the bike went perfect all day, i think problem was dust in the radiator

will check the  impellor any way heart they "dissapear " 

tnx for the tips