Help for Ossa tr 280 2012

Gobig

Hello everyone, I'm Matteo from Italy, I have a Ossa tr 280 of 2012, the bike is fine but I have a couple of problems to solve

unfortunately in Italy there is nothing and there are no active forums, I need help

I would need the kscan program and the explanation on how to build the connection cable

in Italy it costs around 550 $ and the program is not found.

can someone help me?

I should also connect the front LED headlight but I do not have the switch on the handlebars, what are the cables to connect? I will put a hidden switch

I apologize if my english is not perfect

thanks a lot to everyone

Gobig if you go to page 2 of 33 and check tr280 software you will see were you can order a cable and how i hooked it up. I got my terminals and connectors from corsa techinic.com. The drivers should load when you plug in the cable. 

thank you very much for all the help

Papapitufo proceeded to send me the program and recommend the cable, I also solved the problem with the LED light.

now I am cursing because the previous owner has glued the front wheel spindle?????

Ciao Gobig, I had the same problem with the front wheel spindle, the aluminium spindle had locked onto the bare steel spacer in between the wheel bearings. Make sure the fork slider lock bolts are loose, support the fork slider where the spindle would be removed from with a heavy piece of wood, then try tapping out the spindle with a hammer and brass or aluminium drift. Hopefully this will work. Ciao, Peter B.