Rut Row

Just joined the EM & Trials Community

I just bought a lightly used 2016 EM Sport 5.7.  I have very little trials experience; had a Cota 349 sidecar for a while.  I had a hard time getting passengers (they kept running away screaming).  So I took off the hack and rode it solo a bit.  Did a few vintage events and got hooked but never really liked the bike.  Life got in the way and I sold the rig.  I'm about to retire and this became available just as I thinned the herd (sold an FZ-09).  So far I love the convenience and simplicity of electric.  I'm looking forward to riding an event next year.

20181006_110120-M.jpg

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, section swept said:

You are going to have to explain your location to a numpty. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Maryland USA.  Sorry about that!

2 minutes ago, Rut Row said:

Maryland USA.  Sorry about that!

No need for sorry, thanks. From what you have told us you have had some experience, that Cota is worth a bit now if it’s still around. Your new ride looks almost new and ready to go...enjoy🙂

• Thanks 1

Cool, keep us posted on how you get on with it!

And yes, Cota 349s aren't a lot of fun for trials ... but amazing technical trail bikes :)

• Like 1

dude...that looks EXACTLY like mine!

I've had mine over a year now ...woodn't go back to a gasser...best modification you can make....throw away the stock 9 tooth front sprocket...put on a ten tooth ...even better is an 11 tooth !

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, masso said:

dude...that looks EXACTLY like mine!

I've had mine over a year now ...woodn't go back to a gasser...best modification you can make....throw away the stock 9 tooth front sprocket...put on a ten tooth ...even better is an 11 tooth !

thanks!  I'm working on basics right now and not changing anything (other than leaning bars forward) until I have a clue about how to ride.  I'll put this on my to-do list though!