4rt style rear mudguard for 315r

Pftrials

Does anyone know where I can get a 4rt rear mudguard to fit a ‘99 315r I have seen a few 315r’s on the net that seem to have the rear end from a 4rt is there someone out there that is manufacturing these rear mudguards or are they being cut to suit by the bike owners themselves it is definitely something I would like for my own 315r they look really good and make the bike have a more up to date look can anybody help.

thanks

7E0B5393-E4D8-44A8-AA05-58F696BAA72A.png

Edited by Pftrials
Spelling mistake

4 hours ago, Pftrials said:

Does anyone know where I can get a 4rt rear mudguard to fit a ‘99 315r I have seen a few 315r’s on the net that seem to have the rear end from a 4rt is there someone out there that is manufacturing these rear mudguards or are they being cut to suit by the bike owners themselves it is definitely something I would like for my own 315r they look really good and make the bike have a more up to date look can anybody help.

thanks

7E0B5393-E4D8-44A8-AA05-58F696BAA72A.png

MITANI 315 rear mudguard from H&D racing is ready to fit if you cannot be bothered to cut a 4RT to suit.

• Like 1

They are being cut to suit by the bike owners themselves.  You would have to do the same if you wanted one.  

But you can't go wrong with the H&D MITANI 315 Rear mudguard (as stated by oni nou) if your after a clean install and look without the work.  

Edited by jonnyc21

13 hours ago, jonnyc21 said:

They are being cut to suit by the bike owners themselves.  You would have to do the same if you wanted one.  

But you can't go wrong with the H&D MITANI 315 Rear mudguard (as stated by oni nou) if your after a clean install and look without the work.