Rickman Zundapp

gordo

The Zundapp Trials bikes have recently been a subject of many posts in the previous weeks. There is also a Rickman mentioned, it like yours is more of an enduro come scrambles machine, unless it’s very special and been converted to trials. You now own a very rare bike....please post photos?Have a look at Classic Trials section and specifically Zundapp Trials.

Edited by section swept

Thank you,

My Rickman Zundapp is the motocross version. That's why I posted my question here.

But I did go over to the Classic Trials section to see what was there. Wow, great information! I posted my question regarding model ID there as well.

Thanks again

15 hours ago, gordo said:

Thank you,

My Rickman Zundapp is the motocross version. That's why I posted my question here.

But I did go over to the Classic Trials section to see what was there. Wow, great information! I posted my question regarding model ID there as well.

Thanks again

Did you see the Rickman?

I think if it has the upswept pipe it will have originated as the enduro version.

Mine didn't smoke this much 

Sorry I can't help you with dating/identifying the bike from the frame number, but maybe somebody else can help

• 1 month later...

Gordo, were you able to get the info you needed about the Rickman?

If not, there is a dedicated crew on ADVRider that post in the Forum Section “Olds Cool” in the topic “All things Rickman”.

A couple of the guys have the Rickman books, and in them, there are pages listing frame numbers and build quantities.

Jaglite, one of the guys there helped me identify my Rickman Yamaha.  

All the best with it.