Difference in throttle tubes

ahh_me2

Hi all,

Just wondering how much of a difference there is between a slow and fast throttle tube?

I have a Beta Rev 250 (2001) with the black(slow) tube and have been debating whether I should move up to the white one.

Thanks!

22 minutes ago, ahh_me2 said:

Hi all,

Just wondering how much of a difference there is between a slow and fast throttle tube?

I have a Beta Rev 250 (2001) with the black(slow) tube and have been debating whether I should move up to the white one.

Thanks!

Why waste time debating something as cheap as buying a [Domino] fast  action throttle.....its not possible for someone to tell you if you will prefer it or not its a totally personal thing...just buy it and see what you think ....if you don't like it go back to a slow action throttle.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ahh_me2 said:

Ok...I have no idea what you just said lol

Thanks for the carb mod info though!

Despite being Australian, I've successfully interpreted billyt previously and will now have another go:

If you ride those three trials with the strange names, the terrain at these trials will suit a trials bike with a fast throttle response

On 10/20/2018 at 5:21 AM, guy53 said:

I think I have one on the shelf, if you are interested PM me.

Guy

Thanks for the offer!

Since I needed a few odds and ends anyway, I put in an order with Outlaw Dave and he has the white tubes in stock.

What part of Quebec you in? I lived all over the province from 70-82

On 10/20/2018 at 7:24 AM, misscrabstick said:

I have a 300 Beta Evo SS, I went from the slow to fast tube, the difference isn't dramatic but I prefer the faster one, I think a lot of depends on your style and I prefer twisting the grip less.

Yeah, the twisting the tube less is what I am after, or at least I think that's what I'm after! lol

I'll have to try it out I guess.

On 10/20/2018 at 3:23 AM, feetupfun said:

Despite being Australian, I've successfully interpreted billyt previously and will now have another go:

If you ride those three trials with the strange names, the terrain at these trials will suit a trials bike with a fast throttle response

Thanks!

I was worried they were maybe euphemisms for "whiskey throttle"