Jitsie Protective Gear

Beta rev'3

• 1 month later...

Well just a quick update on the Jitsie protective stuff, "She that must be obeyed" actually did as she was told for once and got me the right gear...what's even more surprising is it's also the right size...

I ended up getting the elbow protectors and the long knee/Shin Protectors, very impressed with them comfy to wear and can't tell your riding with them on...I'm only a dolloper but yes I'd buy them again for sure.

Great bit of Kit.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So after a reasonably impressive off at the top of a step at weekend, Not sure whether it was the shock of actually getting up it but stupidly I wasn't covering the back brake and looped the bike, with me and the bike back at the bottom of the step where I started from with it on top of me..

I'm buying some back armour seeing as all of the rest of me escaped major pain thanks to knee and elbow protection I've looked at the Hebo XTR and the forcefield but there are quite a few versions ? 

Any pro's cons with either ?

Thanks in advance