Beta Evo 80cc Flywheel 2017

Ste_g88

7 hours ago, lineaway said:

You might show location. Have you tried your dealer?

Just curious why you would need one on such a new bike?

Just bought the bike for my lad and 2 week later and it now sounds like bearings have failed on the crank...gutted to be honest.. can't seem to find a pulley for it 

6 hours ago, Ste_g88 said:

Just bought the bike for my lad and 2 week later and it now sounds like bearings have failed on the crank...gutted to be honest.. can't seem to find a pulley for it. 

Video with sound would be good and £34 for a simple puller is a bit steep. Are you sure the mains have gone, can you move the crank about from side to side by pulling on the flywheel? 

Ok well I've ordered a puller. Basically what happened is I got the bike out and the kick start had locked up..it freed off by pushing the bike back and forth. Then once I started the bike up it sounded like an old tractor so turned it straight off. The bike was fine when it was put away so I've really no idea what caused this. I'll keep yas updated though.

Thanks for the advise etc

2 hours ago, crashmonkey said:

Quite possibly the rivets on the side of the flywheel have worked loose. Rattles like a pig and sounds like the mains have gone. Hammer will fix it.

Hi there, is this quite common as my 16 Rev 80 feels like it's about to seize when it gets really hot ? Let it cool and it runs fine.

Cheers

15 hours ago, Ste_g88 said:

Ok well I've ordered a puller. Basically what happened is I got the bike out and the kick start had locked up..it freed off by pushing the bike back and forth. Then once I started the bike up it sounded like an old tractor so turned it straight off. The bike was fine when it was put away so I've really no idea what caused this. I'll keep yas updated though.

Thanks for the advise etc

Check those 6 rivets that attach the 'outer flywheel' to the centre boss - hopefully an easy fix - good luck!