New old Guy

Dirt Dud USA

I have been on here reading some of the Topics regarding trials bikes and the comparisons . I have been riding trials for a long time but just the last few years I have been more more active with it . I am interested in getting a new 125 and the Scorpa really interest me . So the comparison between that and the Sherco was really good . I have crossed off the GasGas since i have had lots of them and am tired of the way some of them  start . Or should I say do not start in a kick or 2 but maybe 6 or 7 ? I realize that in Europe there are a lot of 125s and would love to see another comparison including the Beta and TRS 125 bikes . How maney 125 bikes compete at a local event and how many events happen in a weekend in England ? I am not sure how long it takes to get to an event here it averages 2 hours give or take . With 10 events a years near that distance . Thanks from the East Coast of the USA 

• Like 1

In UK or only as far as my local knowledge 125s tend to owned by youth riders due to their age capacity constraints. Nothing bad about 125s it's personal choice. There is at least one trial each weekend, with up to three during summer all within an hours drive from my house. We're well catered for over here.