Looking for a template file for making my own sticker kit

drca

I am planning to make my own sticker kit for my 2013 TXT pro.  It's relatively easy to find template files (free or $) for  MX or enduro bikes but I haven't been able to find anything for my TXT in vector format with a precision good enough that I can design, print and make the final stickers.

Would anyone have either a template file (vector graphics would be best, 1:1 size) or know where I can get (purchase?) one?  Something like what's below but in vector format:

332070707_Screenshot-11_27_20189_56_46AM.thumb.png.df00569ab32e0ef3685b5201c3d51966.png

Thanks.

Edited by drca

Ah stickers, where oh where would we be without......stickers. With a new design of sticker on a 2013 machine people will think it’s a 2020 bike, but they won’t be out until at least mid 2019! So when you vector in you’ll be easily confusing us.

Edited by section swept
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, section swept said:

Ah stickers, where oh where would we be without......stickers. With a new design of sticker on a 2013 machine people will think it’s a 2020 bike, but they won’t be out until at least mid 2019! So when you vector in you’ll be easily confusing us.

Or they might just want to make their own patterns?  I know I did when I had a modern bike, and I asked the same question at the time.

To answer OP's question, I didn't manage to find any templates when I last looked, but that was a couple of years back.  Best solution is to get a set of cheapy stickers off ebay and measure them