2004 200txt pro jetting at high altitude

Paclow

1 minute ago, nigel dabster said:

Lineaway is Mark Cope, commonly called copey.

But only to those in the secret society........I didn't realise you were all sat in a bar together as chums using the same laptop and here I am on my own............ I'm roneree .......sew  roneree ...................

4 minutes ago, oni nou said:

But only to those in the secret society........I didn't realise you were all sat in a bar together as chums using the same laptop and here I am on my own............ I'm roneree .......sew  roneree ...................

Not sure what you're on about, again.

Mark like me has been on here for many years and replies on things he has experience of. Unlike you...

Just now, nigel dabster said:

Mark like me has been on here for many years and replies on things he has experience of. Unlike you...

You are  not quick witted enough to  know or work out what I am on about.

1 hour ago, nigel dabster said:

Am I coming across to your public as being more knowledgeable than you and making you feel marginalised .......is that what all this trolling me is about .

lineaway  .........Copey                                                     copemech ................Liney

Keep digging .....or have a few more werthers

Edited by oni nou

If a bike is jetted for sea level.....would you not lean out the jetting for higher elevation?   Higher elevation=less air?  It was stated    "if your current idle jet is a 35 then you might try a 45".  I haven't worked with a Dellorto  much.  I have a 17 Contact 250.  It was a little lean on the pilot.  Went up 2 sizes for winter and 1 size up for summer.  I think the bigger the number , the bigger the jet...Right?

I found that out on my bike.  It runs great now.   But, the person from Colorado purchased a bike jetted for sea level. He needs jetting for his elevation. It was suggested he go to bigger jetting?  Is this correct is what I am wondering.

If you looked at my post, I was not referring to your post. The quote is from  Section Swept post.  He stated that it is recommended to go up in main jet sizes 15 %  to start.    I was asking if this is correct.   My jetting experience has been to not go richer,  but leaner, because of less air density at higher elevation.  Is Section Swept correct?  I did not see his current jetting.