Who builds the lightest trials bike?

boner

Looking into the weights of various bikes (250-300cc)

Who makes the lightest bike? - I’ve already figured out the Mont is a bit too porky!

* thinking of a light bike to hang on a Dave Cooper rack. Need to come in under 75kg (inc rack) for vertical towbar load.

Cheers Boner.

47 minutes ago, boner said:

Looking into the weights of various bikes (250-300cc)

Who makes the lightest bike? - I’ve already figured out the Mont is a bit too porky!

* thinking of a light bike to hang on a Dave Cooper rack. Need to come in under 75kg (inc rack) for vertical towbar load.

Cheers Boner.

Vertigo Titanium.

• Thanks 1

So you buy a bike that suites the tow ball load.....we’ve been here before....?What if the bike doesnt suite you and your riding style? No one seems to question the tow ball load bearing when they hitch up a trailer or caravan, boat, horse box, trailer with another car on it. I would be more concerned with the structural integrety of the vehicle and the tow bar fitting. The fifth wheel trailer coupling on a lorry is not much bigger than a toe ball and look what that has to deal with! Safety Factor.

True. And I don’t want to descend into the towbar topic, as it’s been covered here many times...

I’m just in the market for a new bike and trying to figure out which best suits my requirements...

thanks for the input.