Scorpa ditching WTC?

NAD1

14 hours ago, 2stroke4stroke said:

It's probably a more enjoyable day on the bike as well.

Not sure you have trials in your blood if you think that.

Im pretty sure its not an easy decision at all, if it was just about money lots more wouldnt even bother with trials, but im sure the FIM know best and what small changes that Sport 7 made had certainly helped some of the also rans or guys on there way up keep going.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2019 at 11:02 PM, nhuskys said:

afaik she is a hard enduro rider....

CampeonaSuperEnduro.jpg

Sandra Gomez.jpg

ive known Sandra since she was 12 and her family and they are trials through and through, but as with 'fredo there isnt the money or career in trials for the lower wtc positions, im not sure she has a choice unless she wants a normal job....

Edited by nigel dabster
  • Like 2

I totally understand that. It seem like Gas Gas was a good fit, as they covered both disciplines. Tough when you are second and third in WTC, but can't make a living. So many young women riders coming up through the ranks, that I guess GG thinks Sandra has peaked, and thinking younger rider. Very hard to beat Emma when she is so singularly focused on trials and you can't be. After Sandra beat her for the Super Enduro Championship in '16, Emma dropped the Hard Enduro side of riding.  I'm sure that she's well paid by Sherco .....

I do hope Sandra will still ride the SSDT!