Hello - I'm a newbie

DaisyDuke

Hello to everyone!

Just thought I'd take this opportunity to say 'Hello' on this forum to see how friendly everyone is and just to say a little bit about me ?

So I've been riding motorbikes for over 30 years: starting on a CR80 back in the day and have very fond memories of the Park Patrol chasing us over the school fields ?.  I've been riding road bikes for over 25 years, clocking up some serious miles both socially and commuting.  So I thought i'd give myself a new challenge on my 50th birthday and learn the skills of a trails rider -  I have had a little bit of experience in 'the chair' before.  Luckily for me my close friends have lots of experience in Enduro and trials riding so I was given some excellent advise.  So i decided to book me and the fellow in at a Trials School and enjoyed it so much, we booked some more lessons at another school(nearer to home). 

Soon after, we bought our first trials bikes.  I have a Gas Gas 125 and I'm absolutely loving it - so much so, I'm already thinking of maybe joining a club and maybe participating in some Trials.

Really looking forward to interacting with everyone on here and hopefully picking up some useful tips and advice. ?

Hope you've enjoyed reading this

Cheers Sarah 

Edited by DaisyDuke
updated the title bar to make it more interesting
  • Thanks 2

Good bike choice, doing trials competitions is a lot of fun and very challenging! 

I started out on a Gasgas 125 too, and moved into twinshocks after about a year as the competitions better suit me (plus my partner's blood runs cold at the sight of modern trials bikes for some reason, whereas she loves the old stuff!)

• Like 1