Sheffield Indoor Trial 2019

wally6097

Hello! I went to the Sheffield indoor trial last night, below are my 2 videos covering the event:

The first video is all the best bits from all the riders, and the second is just Adam Raga and Toni Bou' sections, but with some bonus speed trial footage. Enjoy!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, copemech said:

same stuff, different year!

Don't want to be totally negative but I kind of agree. They really need to introduce something new, some of the sections and I don't just mean Sheffield, most of last years x-trial were diabolical! Compared to 90s and early 00s indoors it really has went backwards. Surely theres more to it than a severe lack of imagination in making out sections. The race section for example, like come on, they've been using that stupid jump and pipes longer than Theresa Mays promised commons vote! Is one new section a year too much to ask? And why not have a qualifying like the outdoors?

Just be thankful they didn't have that terrible red bull ball section

PS thanks for the vids nonetheless ?

Edited by faussy

Better IMO (and I'm even excluding the cheerleaders in that :p) especially when you consider its 97, and there were even better indoors than that back then. The sections had better variety, the race was a better section, they used to have a high jump, a proper waterfall, there was once a rope bridge section, I remember it could have been Barcelona they had a succession of massive steps that went up into the stadium. Some of the 90s indoor in France were downright ridiculous with the sections they made out of scaffolding  

Edited by faussy