Fiat doblo (van)

matt_twp14

Fiat Doblo and Citroen Berlingo are pretty much the same thing in both van and car versions. There’s also a Peugeot variant, but only a van I think. I started out looking for a van but then discovered that the same money bought me a lower mileage car, with a petrol engine, and no-one had mixed concrete in the back. I only carry one bike in my Blingo, but I think it would take two as demonstrated by the OP.

I'm thinking about the USA version (Ram Pro Master City). All versions are petrol and the car version (we call it a wagon) is more expensive than the van. I have to also carry an enduro bike at times and that will be a squeeze. Does the headliner in the car version, take up a lot of head room? I've only seen vans.

I’ve not done a direct comparison but I imagine the headlining does steal a bit of space. I find my handlebars just clear when upright and straight, but as soon as I turn the steering I have to lean the bike out a bit. My headlining is not quite as pristine as it once was.?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

• 4 years later...