Sheffield results

collyolly

Thanks for the replies but still no set of results, er as in more than the podium riders, I do not even know who was riding !

Must be a bit disheartening for all the others ( there must have been others ) not to be listed or was it such a thrashing.

Sure I saw some Brits in the photos, seriously, this is meant to be a major event in the Trials World so where is the professional coverage ?

13 hours ago, collyolly said:

Thanks for that, Bou obviously head and shoulders above but Dabill is certainly mixing it at the top, well done.

Yep, and very promising start from Toby!  In the vids I've seen of him he looked very comfortable in that environment.

Actually, Busto was leading by 1 point until the very last section of the final and unfortunately he 5'd it. I think Bou dabbed once.

So it was actually quite close.

Toby Martin got lots of cheers for getting closest to completing the Skip section - he actually 5'd part way through but decided to carry on and got to the end, we never saw anyone else on those parts, well, during part 1.

v1nn1e   not quite sure how Busto could be leading by 1 before the last section if the final scores are correct  Bou with 8 - a 1 on the last section = 7  Busto with 14 - a 5 on the last section = 9  am I missing something ??

Busto was in front of Bou going into the final section by 1. Dabill and then Raga fived this section, then Busto rode and just as he had got through the hardest part, he lost his balance and fell off the bottle (lost his bottle!) getting a five. Toni Bou rode next and saved his best ride for last as he took a steady dab on his way through. The final result was as posted earlier, with Bou picking up 1 time penalty and Busto collecting 2. Bye, Peter B.