Old **** following the sun

1shy

Next weekend another old **** and I are heading to Lucerne valley CA to ride, camp, and catch some rays.

So I thought I would make a month of it and visit other places, I know what p****** rain and cold look like so no need to sample that.

What tha got?  need to be able camp and ride. 

I used to live there , you can ride Big bear , Joshua Tree , Yucca valley and Deep Creek in Cedar Glen (near Lake Arrowhead) is the best Trials terrain , but any where in Cali. your gonna have to deal with the Rangers and the sticker laws !  Have Fun and good luck !

On 1/12/2019 at 2:17 PM, axulsuv said:

I used to live there , you can ride Big bear , Joshua Tree , Yucca valley and Deep Creek in Cedar Glen (near Lake Arrowhead) is the best Trials terrain , but any where in Cali. your gonna have to deal with the Rangers and the sticker laws !  Have Fun and good luck !

I bought an NV 3500 and saw your posts about your mods, just done the insulation so far.

I've sold the NV and have moved to 9000 ft near Denver now  and I'm restoring/rebuilding old land cruisers now … Just getting settled in here and getting in to the avid local trials scene . And of course I've got a new Tacoma to hot rod now …… ! And of course Zelda the trials puppy loves the weather !   IMG_0197.thumb.JPG.88ed83c965cc3827482bb281416d2031.JPG

Edited by axulsuv
more info !!!

• 2 years later...

• 4 months later...