2019 beta 250 2t stolen

corned beef

Used only a couple of times. Stolen from locked shed and chained to my ktm 350 excf [ also stolen]. From killamarsh, sheffield.  15/1/19. Bike as standard [red, black and white]. Frame no ZD3T80332K0200806. Any sightings, info tel Keith 07794031073. Thanks.

• Dislike 1

Post on Facebook around your area, maybe spock? Make a reward for info, call or email bike breakers, small shops near your area.

post on parish notice boards Killermarsh  

Dont bother with plod, you are wasting time and effort. 

• 1 month later...

Sadly this happens every week everywhere now and the police don't seem able to do much about it.Can't help thinking that new bikes like this go out of the country and the scum that nick them are informed from some source as to the locations of the bikes,.They seem to get through any security and nobody ever sees or hears anything 

Wish I had an answer but seeing as there's been a significant reduction in the amount of police and an increase in knife crime I don't think much changing unfortunately 

On 1/18/2019 at 8:09 AM, imexian said:

Post on Facebook around your area, maybe spock? Make a reward for info, call or email bike breakers, small shops near your area.

post on parish notice boards Killermarsh  

Dont bother with plod, you are wasting time and effort. 

Also Scumtree, with offer of reward.