Trs gold

casperrasper

I got a trs gold 280 . Have to say what a bike the front brake is mental suspension just floats over obsticals .. I had 280 rr before but have to say this gold  as got a lot more punch mid throttle  than that .. What do any of you owners think about them ? What gearing  are you running etc ?i Got to say best looking  bike out there ?????

• Like 1

Sounds just like my Gasser (which is the best looking bike out there) but the 2019 Gas Gas GP is coming soon which I reckon will float like a butterfly. I've seen a few of them TRS machines about. They seem to stall a lot. The Gold looks good though chap

• Like 1

14 hours ago, hanks said:

Sounds just like my Gasser (which is the best looking bike out there) but the 2019 Gas Gas GP is coming soon which I reckon will float like a butterfly. I've seen a few of them TRS machines about. They seem to stall a lot. The Gold looks good though chap

Tbf first outing I did have 2 stalls ? not the bikes fault . And yes yours WAS the best looking bike ??

• Like 1