What is hands down the most beautiful trials bike ?

Dirt Dud USA

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 5:42 PM, trapezeartist said:

Do you think he's wearing that suit for a bet?

And what's the thing sticking out of the side of the engine?

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 3:38 PM, trialsrfun said:

I think this one it is going to a Time Trial.

Norton cross channel ferry.jpg

They really knew how to look ridiculous in those days ...they didn't have their make up on that day, the circus must have been closed.

1 hour ago, oni nou said:

They really knew how to look ridiculous in those days ...they didn't have their make up on that day, the circus must have been closed.

Oi, whose nicked the bottoms of me trousers? AND and .....not a single pair of Nikes or Reabocks to be seen any where. 

The guy in the Checked suit is Adolfo Minitelli Barrassa....he’s actually wearing the latest, then, riding gear. 

5 minutes ago, section swept said:

Oi, whose nicked the bottoms of me trousers? AND and .....not a single pair of Nikes or Reabocks to be seen any where. 

The guy in the Checked suit is Adolfo Minitelli Barrassa....he’s actually wearing the latest, then, riding gear. 

Imagine what they would say about the way people dress and look today if they popped  up in the 21st Century. .......They would burn Toni Bou at a stake if they saw him ride.

Cannot argue with the bike though, place that engine and gearbox into the next generation swing arm frame which had the Roadholder teleforks possibly a few minor course alterations could by then have been implemented and you have a bike that would average a 100 mph lap. Bet that would put a breeze down his trousers.

I think best sounding bike ever is a cammy Norton single followed by Triumph twin and triple these only equalled by the MV Agusta three with Ago on board.

Edited by trialsrfun

14 hours ago, section swept said:

Anyone got a photo of Liz Hurley in ‘that’ dress, I’m not into naming my bikes or getting all touchy feely about a lump of metal. Yes they look nice and interesting but thats about as far it goes for me.

Given the diversity of bikes presented, beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.  I'm a big believer in the idea that "form follows function."

"That" was worth googling: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Versace_dress_of_Elizabeth_Hurley