What is hands down the most beautiful trials bike ?

Dirt Dud USA

Alright, I once owned a Transalp.....my partner loved this bike and never wanted to part from it erm I mean him....she named IT Alfie......didnt stop some ars*@#e from stealing it ....I mean him.

Any bike that I’ve owned has either been called ‘the bike’ or in the case of having more than one then it was Pan (Pan European) or Mille for the Aprilia Mille or Fazer for the well you get the idea......?

Edited by section swept

On 1/22/2019 at 5:42 PM, trapezeartist said:

Do you think he's wearing that suit for a bet?

And what's the thing sticking out of the side of the engine?

Pre- development crash bobbins, unscrewing counter clockwise releases a pot of  Brylcreem  for those photo opportunities. Unscrewing the other side using a sharp tugging action releases a puncture repair kit.....all over the road....note to development team...requires internal cap device.

• 1 month later...
On 1/29/2019 at 9:28 PM, cackallacky said:

I just upgraded my 2017 Vertigo Ice Hell to a 2019 Ice Hell Works bike. Really dig the new plastics/graphics on the white frame!

Vertigo_HI_res.jpg

They are really nice looking bikes I may have to get one someday soon 

I loved the look of the RTLs. Modern bikes in general look good but I think the Shercos have the best styling. The Ossas looked badass. The only Betas I think looked really good are the white framed Factorys. Other than that Betas are kinda fugly.

Edited by dan williams

• 4 weeks later...