Newark on Trent - Electric bike

Browny180

Hi all, new to the sport and the forum. I might not actually be in the right place as I ride an electric trials bike for my sins ?. I have a history of BMX racing, Downhill mountain bike racing and MTB trials for fun. Originally from God’s own county (Yorkshire for any southerners ?) now living in the flattest place on Earth Newark on Trent.

Welcome, I don't know of any adult competitions open to non-adult sized bikes but they do look like fun - how tall are you and how much do you weigh?

I used to have a 24" jump bike years ago and enjoyed it being super nimble (never particularly wanted to actually jump it, lol), and the idea of having a full electric full suspension one does appeal

20 hours ago, Browny180 said:

Hi all, new to the sport and the forum. I might not actually be in the right place as I ride an electric trials bike for my sins ?. I have a history of BMX racing, Downhill mountain bike racing and MTB trials for fun. Originally from God’s own county (Yorkshire for any southerners ?) now living in the flattest place on Earth Newark on Trent.

Not as flat as the Fens! 

Edited by section swept
  • Haha 1

On 1/24/2019 at 3:15 PM, turbofurball said:

Welcome, I don't know of any adult competitions open to non-adult sized bikes but they do look like fun - how tall are you and how much do you weigh?

I used to have a 24" jump bike years ago and enjoyed it being super nimble (never particularly wanted to actually jump it, lol), and the idea of having a full electric full suspension one does appeal

I’m 6ft and weigh about 14.5st. It’s so ‘chuckable’ and nimble. I love it. So versitile litrally feels like I can ride anywhere. The stealth of the electric motor is great, no one bats an eyelid at it in woods etc like they would a real trials bike. In fact most want to stop me and talk about it. Older people thinks it’s all environmentally friendly and just the lack of noise just makes it more people friendly if that makes sense? ?