Is anyone ....working?

section swept

Right so its almost 4.45pm and unless you are a teacher you’ll already be at home feet up tea/ stiff drink in hand! So are we all hovering over our monitors ?‍???‍♂️??attempting to look busy ???‍♀️and earnestly doing business only for it to come to a crashing halt at 4.59pm AND their off!!! Junior Boy is in the lead narrowly avoiding the bosses glare. BONG the clock strikes 5.00pm and closely following Junior Boy is Office Bore who passes on the stairway but slips on a damp patch....Rachel??!!! Seenu Before the new bloke jumps the stairs and is in the lead. This is hairy stuff, no protective gear whatsoever it could all end badly, especially if Rachel??... er hem has stopped at the foot of the stairs??Dont look back, the rest of the office are right behind you and the thought of 12 ???‍♂️??‍♀️??‍♂️??‍♀️??‍♀️?‍♂️?‍♂️??others trying to slow up let alone stop just because you fall base over apex for looking back...warned you but you dont listen....??‍♂️? Now all safely in their cars, Junior Boy has to take the bus, wonder why he rushed the bus doesnt arrive until 5.20pm?Ah ha first one home gets to post on TC...Rachel what are you doing in my car? Rachel stop it I might loose control....of the car!

3 hours ago, section swept said:

Right so its almost 4.45pm and unless you are a teacher you’ll already be at home feet up tea/ stiff drink in hand! So are we all hovering over our monitors ?‍???‍♂️??attempting to look busy ???‍♀️and earnestly doing business only for it to come to a crashing halt at 4.59pm AND their off!!! Junior Boy is in the lead narrowly avoiding the bosses glare. BONG the clock strikes 5.00pm and closely following Junior Boy is Office Bore who passes on the stairway but slips on a damp patch....Rachel??!!! Seenu Before the new bloke jumps the stairs and is in the lead. This is hairy stuff, no protective gear whatsoever it could all end badly, especially if Rachel??... er hem has stopped at the foot of the stairs??Dont look back, the rest of the office are right behind you and the thought of 12 ???‍♂️??‍♀️??‍♂️??‍♀️??‍♀️?‍♂️?‍♂️??others trying to slow up let alone stop just because you fall base over apex for looking back...warned you but you dont listen....??‍♂️? Now all safely in their cars, Junior Boy has to take the bus, wonder why he rushed the bus doesnt arrive until 5.20pm?Ah ha first one home gets to post on TC...Rachel what are you doing in my car? Rachel stop it I might loose control....of the car!

The amount of time most people spend on here day and night  I think you would not be surprised to find that the majority of the regulars are all from the solitary confinement areas of secure units like myself.

13 hours ago, oni nou said:

The amount of time most people spend on here day and night  I think you would not be surprised to find that the majority of the regulars are all from the solitary confinement areas of secure units like myself.

Rampton perhaps. 

• Like 1

What a great World it would be if it was completely  covered in concrete and there was no bird song no animals or trees  the sky hung with just thick grey cloud no possibility of seeing the stars or the moon ...."a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours........What is this quintessence of dust" ?

A perfect description of  Prince mini brain nigel dabsters world.

Edited by oni nou

44 minutes ago, oni nou said:

What a great World it would be if it was completely  covered in concrete and there was no bird song no animals or trees  the sky hung with just thick grey cloud no possibility of seeing the stars or the moon ...."a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours........What is this quintessence of dust" ?

Wow it must be really dark in your your solitary confinement cell ‘Hannibal’! What have you recently eaten to produce this foul and pestilent congregation of vapours. Have any guards gone missing? You must look on the bright side, you are never getting out so at least we in the free and open have the birds tweeting,cows farting etc. As for the concrete and dust well maybe another author to read may help you in your solace. ?

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 4:04 PM, section swept said:

Wow it must be really dark in your your solitary confinement cell ‘Hannibal’! What have you recently eaten to produce this foul and pestilent congregation of vapours. Have any guards gone missing? You must look on the bright side, you are never getting out so at least we in the free and open have the birds tweeting,cows farting etc. As for the concrete and dust well maybe another author to read may help you in your solace. ?

https://youtu.be/Vl4ufIrMtXg?t=2m54s...............As usual.

Edited by oni nou
  • Like 1