bosi off road website

the dabster

I had mentioned wanting to get a Bosi rear fender to my riding buddy.

Buying one from Italy and shipping to the USA was simply too expensive.  

Not sure who the dealer was, but there is someone in UK selling Bosi fenders at least.

I bought a replacement Bosi front mudguard before Xmas.. I'm pretty sure I went to John lampkin...they had all colours in stock but not the black one I needed!.. Took a month to get it in from Italy. Bosi only listed a front mudguard with the bracket ... Lampkins sold them seperatly so that was a result!

8 hours ago, oni nou said:

Orders over 250 euros is free shipping ? [that may be just in Italy] and you are in zone 2 for shipping that has a minimal charge of 40 euros [probably upto 1kg] for orders under 250 euros,  but it does not give the weight limits for that cost.....if you live in an area of Scotland that is remote then you can expect to pay a lot more obviously..

The way to find out exactly how much it will cost is to set up an account and then pick the things you want to buy and go to check out where it should give you the full cost of the items and the shipping charge .....if you do not like the price of shipping then just cancel the order or logout without finalising the purchase. You can pay with Pay pal  or call them up and say "Sono qui per affari".

Thanks again for taking the time to reply and for the details.  What you say makes good sense and you're right to say there are additional charges applied to rural Scotland. I'm impressed, you speak gaelic…. 

6 hours ago, pmk said:

I had mentioned wanting to get a Bosi rear fender to my riding buddy.

Buying one from Italy and shipping to the USA was simply too expensive.  

Not sure who the dealer was, but there is someone in UK selling Bosi fenders at least.

John Lee motorcycles deal with Bosi I believe.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2019 at 4:03 AM, oni nou said:

Orders over 250 euros is free shipping ? [that may be just in Italy] and you are in zone 2 for shipping that has a minimal charge of 40 euros [probably upto 1kg] for orders under 250 euros,  but it does not give the weight limits for that cost.....if you live in an area of Scotland that is remote then you can expect to pay a lot more obviously..

The way to find out exactly how much it will cost is to set up an account and then pick the things you want to buy and go to check out where it should give you the full cost of the items and the shipping charge .....if you do not like the price of shipping then just cancel the order or logout without finalising the purchase. You can pay with Pay pal  or call them up and say "Sono qui per affari".

?:rotfl: