pre 65 in sussex?

mrwhatshisface

Your listing says new to the sport and you have a Fantic 125 as your bike, that is not a pre65 eligible bike, do you have another ride ?

A Fantic is a Twin-shock, will generally be ridden in the same class as there are insufficient entries of either type in this centre.

Have you joined a club yet ? If not find a local one ( ACU listed clubs on their website or AMCA ) and start by doing club trials.

You will often find various clubs share their club trials so by joining a couple of clubs opens up numerous invites to other events.

If you are prepared to travel 40 miles you could ride nearly every weekend in the South Eastern centre in club and group trials.

Until you have a bit of riding experiance I would steer clear of Centre events as they are not really aimed at the beginner.

Check out Sidcup clubs website for their popular practice days, once you get started you will be spilt for choice.

Most pre65 bikes are well modified and expensive and are a far better ride than standard.As you are new to the sport I'd suggest getting out on your Fantic and see how you get on,it's a harder sport than it looks,both physically and skill wise.Google RRND ,Bognor and Worthing clubs who hold events every month within about an hour from you

If you decide pre65 is really what you want,hope you've got a fat wallet and like tinkering about with bikes which most riders of them enjoy 

as above, there are loads of clubs in the south east (Kent, sussex, surrey, South london) - more when you travel a little bit more. always at least 2 proably 4 event son every weekend by the time you add them all up.

only a handfull are pre65 only (eg the TALMAG at the end of january, Jack Thompson in December) but many (most?) run red (novice) and yellow (beginer) routes for you to enter.

from Hove you have monthly South Coast Group and STAR group trials without travelling too far, plus club trials from GEST, Eastbourne, RRND, Horsham (ACU), Horsham Riders (AMCA), Worthing and Bognor (have i missed anyone?)

i ride North Kent (NKTC) events and get along to the odd OWLS and Bexleyheath club trial - pleanty out there