Rev 3 plastics

old trials fanatic

1 hour ago, old trials fanatic said:

I'm after a Rev 3 rear mudguard and so far have drawn a blank. Does anyone know if the rear guard off an Evo will fit or if there is anyone making after market plastics for the Rev 3

Cheers

There are 2 on Ebay uk right now APPROX £40  Use 'BING' as the search engine and put in 'ebay beta rev 3' then choose 'Beta Rev 3: Trials and Motocross Bike Parts /Ebay

• Like 1

Don’t know what year your Rev3 is but if it’s 2004 go to www.Beta-uk.com and go to the shop section enter 25-19687-0-97 looks like they’ve got them in stock £75.20.If your order online there’s free post and packing. The 2004 rear fender is red and comes with stickers.  I didn’t check other Year stock but this fender will fit up a range of Rev 3’s up to 2006 I think. Regards Alan

• Like 1

On 2/8/2019 at 9:06 PM, alshine said:

Don’t know what year your Rev3 is but if it’s 2004 go to www.Beta-uk.com and go to the shop section enter 25-19687-0-97 looks like they’ve got them in stock £75.20.If your order online there’s free post and packing. The 2004 rear fender is red and comes with stickers.  I didn’t check other Year stock but this fender will fit up a range of Rev 3’s up to 2006 I think. Regards Alan

Actually its a 2008 but i'll check it out. Cheers.