Where to buy Cota 4RT spares?

RPM

Apologies in advance as I`m sure this has been covered before. New to the forum and did a quick search but brought up nothing I could figure out. 

Just picked up a Cota 4RT and wondered where I can get the spares? I checked the Montesa website and Honda website but couldn't find any micro fiche? I have a feeling I`m being a completed eejit but can anyone advise where I can find the parts online (other than ebay).

Should have mentioned...I was looking more specifically for the microfiche to allow me to identfy the parts needed to place an order with a UK dealer. And which UK dealer would folks recommend?

Bikes a 2006

Thanks.

Edited by RPM
Forgot to say!

The manuals and parts diagrams are online to download... Can't remember the site now but you should be able to find it... Once you get the part numbers you can try Honda dealers... My local one wouldn't supplier parts for a Montesa but if I just asked for the part with a part number I could get it!... Otherwise there's plenty of Montesa dealers in the uk who can supply parts quickly even if they arnt in stock.. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, johnnyboxer said:

If the previous owner gave you the thick bike & workshop manual, all the parts diagrams are in there at the back

Bike was collected last night by my mate and the book is there :) Sorted, I think. Just need to find a good reputable reliable dealer in the UK now ;)