Signing out........

section swept

Well I’ve very much enjoyed Trials Central as both a resource for useful information and expanding my knowledge base. The various banter between like minded individuals and groups has been challenging, heartwarming, hilarious and at times worrying?...say no more! 

But I need to take a new direction...no I haven’t joined a boy band....my recent and sudden illness of the physical kind ( get in first with that before oni nou touches on brainy stuff)?has made me think about other things rather than the all encompassing world of trials which has been my passion as a bike dealer, rider and enthusiast. So I will sign out for now, concentrating on other influences that need addressing.

To the Trials Central Team thank you for providing the best platform available for everyone in the sport both passive and active.??‍??

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

Sorry to hear this, I welcomed your input recently on this forum.  It's always a time for deep reflection when mortality is questioned.  Not knowing the nature of your illness I would say the vast majority of people over react and lose confidence which can have as much of an impact as the physiological insult.  Modern medicine is one of the benefits of living in this period and multiple conditions that were once life limiting can now be safely managed long term.  Take care, you'll be back...…. trials is one of the greatest afflictions out there lol.

Edited by the dabster
spelling errot
  • Like 2

What a very moving message. I wish you well with your new plans. I think it's vital to focus on the important things especially when life throws you a challenge and you must have a lot to consider. I am a relative newcomer here but I know we will all miss your input and good humour. Trials seems to attract kind and thoughtful people on the whole and I'm sure you will always be welcome here. Best wishes.

Swept, your encouraging words in my first post here meant a lot to me.

You seemed quite willing to share your vast knowledge -- I'm sure your input will be greatly missed.

Here's wishing you the best, and hoping you'll be back!