Wow! 9.3K for a 74TY250

johnnyjazz

Hope im not violating any forum rules by posting (please delete if i am) but from a historical collectors perspective the price blew my mind...In case you missed it..from last month at a bike auction in Vegas..Granted they're pristine concours rebuilds but to see them actually sell for this $$s...crazy! i guess some people have very deep pockets...

-wife didn't think much of my TY project till she saw this...now she wants to help polish it! :) 

mecum ty250 9k (2).jpg

ty80.jpg

Edited by johnnyjazz

I think that was a rare incident where someone was rushed into high bidding during an auction.

Anyway a very complete bike and in very well technical status with bike registering and history will get good prices.

And when you look a bit closer now bikes in original status even with patina are going straight up because restaurations are easy made but original paint and plastic can't be restored just right preserved and that the complete bike live time thus here the highest prices will be archived.

• Like 2