World Trial Calender

mattylad

Is it just me or is anyone else surprised how long it is taking to generate the new calendar by the FIM.

Given a provisional one was issued by Sport 7 there must have been plans in place.

Need to think about my year planning, booking flights accommodation etc, but where to and when!

All up in the air ATM..
Sure Andy said not to look at booking anything until FIM confirmed dates / locations.

Obviously UK cancelled ?
Think Holland also cancelled...

Probably be about 4 rounds in Spain 

4 minutes ago, worlez said:

What’s wrong with that? Certainly more pleasant for spectators!

I believe it limits variety and encourages the dominance of dry, grippy indoor style sections in an outdoor trial. I would love to see a WTC that tests riders in all conditions, but accept that the economics of the sport do not allow it at world level. Thankfully we have a UK trials scene nationally and locally that runs all year.

Probably be able to do Italy, Belgium and France. Never seen a trial in Holland but as I don't like indoor trials I will give it a miss anyway. I agree all too close together but will maximise spectators. Sad that UK could not arrange one.