Hey Everyone!

jackman

Hey everone, I am new to this forum and wanted to say I'm glad I stumbled by it! I've read tons of information already, and learned alot in the last few days.. I just restored my 1978 yamaha ty 175 and wrote a thread about ithere.

Feel free to check it out and give your opinions in that thread :( I'm only 18, and this is my first bike to my name (handed down).. but I have the bug for rebuilding them now, and I absolutely love riding trials.. So I hope I can become a regular here at these forums eventually! Thanks for the great site guys! Be sure to check out my ty!!! thanks

- JackMan

Hey, Thanks for the Welcome :(

I'm around the Hamilton area.. We used to compete in trials (novice/intermediate) back in the late 90's.. but we haven't been in the trials scene for about 8 years, so I have to do a little more research of the clubs in my area that are still around ;)

and kehin, I do watch nascar.. but I'm no Jack-Man lol

Hi JackMan,

You can get info on Ontario trials through our yahoo group at ATA We always have a vintage bike class. Also there are quite a few local events with the Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Group, some info here: CVMG and trialscanada.com

Nice looking bike by the way, my son and I rebuilt a TY that he started riding on a few years ago.

Bob

Hey everone, I am new to this forum and wanted to say I'm glad I stumbled by it! I've read tons of information already, and learned alot in the last few days.. I just restored my 1978 yamaha ty 175 and wrote a thread about ithere.

Feel free to check it out and give your opinions in that thread :( I'm only 18, and this is my first bike to my name (handed down).. but I have the bug for rebuilding them now, and I absolutely love riding trials.. So I hope I can become a regular here at these forums eventually! Thanks for the great site guys! Be sure to check out my ty!!! thanks

- JackMan

Welcome to TC Jackman,

I put up with all sorts of abuse on here from those guys out in Western Canada because of my avatar. So from Ontario, please tell me you are not a Sens fan...

Gorgeous job on the TY

Edited by Slapshot 3

Hey, thanks so much for the links! Now that I'm getting back into it, It's great to see that there are still people around my area (well, within a radius of 300km lol) are still riding trials competitivly.. I can't wait to get into it. And as for your avatar Slapshot 3, " Go Leafs Go !!" :( (wish I could play hockey though! haha)

- JackMan