Pushing all the limits

Sine

I'm a 12 year street bike rider that's just now getting into Trials. Coming from -0- experience in anything remotely resembling dirt or obstacles. To make things even more interesting, my bike is 1998 Gas Gas TX 320..... that I bought as a pile of parts. Story from previous owner was that his friend was a GG dealer and was cleaning up shop and got this TX with a new frame. The problem is *I* am not the one that disassembled it, nor am I familiar with the construction of these bikes even tangentially. However, Previous Owner did give me a binder that has the GG parts catalogs/schematics for the model year. I'm not sure if I have 120% of a bike or 80% of a bike however, as I have about 5 brake calipers, some bags labelled for Bultaco, etc. It's basically a puzzle I'm not sure is solvable.

To make things even MORE fun, I'll be doing an electric conversion on this (why missing parts doesn't concern me too much). Thus, I'll be learning mototrials on a bike I will have built. As I have no frame of reference of what these bikes should or should not do, I haven't a clue if what I will make is any good.

I'll be leaning on the board to hopefully help me get this thing pieced back into a roller.