Greeting from Italy

sergioNMD

Hello all, my name's Sergio and I'm from the lake region, Northern Italy.

Been reading the Trialscentral forum for quite some time now, lots and lots of interesting topics and answer.

I started riding in 1988 and after a 20 years break, I started again 6 years ago, I just missed trials too much, it has always been on my mind for all those years where I was busy doing something else.

Got a Vertigo Vertical 4 months ago and I compete in the lower class of the Trialario championship which is held in northern Italy.

Cheers to all!

IMG_9735.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm Italian American (I was born in the US but have two passports/citizenships). My family emigrated from Chiusano, Avellino. As you may guess I never got to practice Trial in Italy, although I go back to visit Italy whenever I can. One day though...

Edited by heffergm

58 minutes ago, heffergm said:

I'm Italian American (I was born in the US but have two passports/citizenships). My family emigrated from Chiusano, Avellino. As you may guess I never got to practice Trial in Italy, although I go back to visit Italy whenever I can. One day though...

You should definitely come and practice trials in Italy. Don't know much about Avellino, but the Alps region is amazing for the sport....

• Like 1