Beta Bolt Kits?

Orgnoi1

Hey all... I did a quick search and didn't find anything about this...

Is there anyone that sells complete or partial bolt kits for Beta? More specifically I am looking for a kit for a 2002 Rev 3 270... I am in the USA...

Any help would be appreciated!!

I'm new to it too but I liked the fact that most of the fasteners on my Beta were fairly standard so far and I seem to be able to sort out most bits in my own way  - though perhaps I'm not so "OCD"!!! (Mind you, I guess you are mostly imperial sizes in the US? perhaps metric is a bit harder to come by) Hope you get the bits you need.

• 3 weeks later...

Truth is, that original spare part list deals with bigger screws and bolts only. Small bits like air box brackets, fender screws etc. are not even numbered. Best to call Beta spare parts (or email) https://www.beta-uk.com to find out. I have ordered couple of originals without asking them beforehand as some of them I had to drill out to get access for the repairs and they were wrong size. Just as Mark said, it may be best and cheapest to use standard ones and cut it down if necessary.

Unit 8B Snaygill Industrial Estate
Keighley Road
Skipton
North Yorkshire
BD23 2QR

Tel: 01756 793521

• 2 weeks later...