Distance carter-floor

A_ekis

Hello, I just registered since I am the new owner of a Fajardo vertigo replica 300.

First of all forgive my English, I write from Spain with the help of a translator.

My previous bike was a beta 300 2012, and the change to the new one has been great.
Especially a great jump in brakes and suspensions.

What has me a little annoying, are the continuous blows in the lower area of the bike, going through the same places that passed without problem with the beta with the vertigo hitting the basses.

In a couple of days I already have enough rock marks all over the ground, and even one on the swingarm, which with the beta was much less usual.

Do you also happen to you? this week I will disassemble the shock absorber to raise the preload to see if I solve something.
If not, I'll have to look for a harder spring.

I'm heavy, over 95kg, I still do not notice the soft bike back, it's a lot harder than the beta.

I know that the ideal would be a harder spring, but still with the beta and the series dock went well and did not give down so easily.

He has tried a friend lighter and also gave him easy down.
I know that the gasgas are higher, the lower 4rt,
As I have no comparison with another vertigo, I just wanted to ask if you have noticed this difference in height compared to other brands.

I forgot to write it.

It is not just a dock issue, since when you put it on the transport trailer, without anyone driving, it hits the edge of it.

When neither the beta, nor the gas gas of a partner never collide in it.

The 4rt of a friend if it hits that edge too.