New Cub owner- Front end questions

iliketurtles

Hey guys! I picked up a Tiger Cub Trials recently and looking to mod the suspension to more better/modern-ish. For the front end I'm looking at baby cerianis as an option. Has anybody went this route fro a front end? Or would a set of 35 Betors be a smarter option.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff

Depends how much money you want to spend and how original you want the bike. 

For something over £1000 Duncan MacDonald can supply new MP forks and yolks  

I fitted Betors (from a Montesa) to 1 Cub and Marzocci’s to my Armac Cub. Both out perform my ability.  They are also a vast improvement over the original heavyweight forks!  It may take a bit of fettling to make them fit and to get the length right. 

Hope this helps. 

Edited by brucey

12 hours ago, naichuff said:

Duncan MacDonald supplies REH fork not MP These transform the front end I have used MP 32 mm and Marzocci's   But I do not ride the bike I leave the to someone that uses it and tweak the bike to suit him

My mistake. Duncan does indeed supply REH forks (which look beautiful by the way) ??

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2019 at 7:20 PM, brucey said:

Depends how much money you want to spend and how original you want the bike. 

For something over £1000 Duncan MacDonald can supply new MP forks and yolks  

I fitted Betors (from a Montesa) to 1 Cub and Marzocci’s to my Armac Cub. Both out perform my ability.  They are also a vast improvement over the original heavyweight forks!  It may take a bit of fettling to make them fit and to get the length right. 

Hope this helps. 

what mods did you have to do to fit the montesa front end, and to make the right length?

thanks