New vertigo

jsp

Whats everyones thoughts on this ? 

I'm not over keen on the colours but if you look at what you get extra for the couple of hundred quid over a std bike its a bargin 

http://vertigomotors.com/en/news/?fbclid=IwAR1nm5uf6QDJ98e-trRia8GUVU-QbH4rF7wmeb1iW1x37Mm-mUKy5hk5yB8

7 hours ago, jsp said:

Whats everyones thoughts on this ? 

I'm not over keen on the colours but if you look at what you get extra for the couple of hundred quid over a std bike its a bargin 

http://vertigomotors.com/en/news/?fbclid=IwAR1nm5uf6QDJ98e-trRia8GUVU-QbH4rF7wmeb1iW1x37Mm-mUKy5hk5yB8

Same here, but colours can be different in real life. And it's mostly 'sticker color', which are easy to replace. 

New Racing Throttle Body: This gives a much faster and even more precise throttle response, throughout the rev range.

All New Lightweight Chassis: For a more agile and controlled ride, whilst saving 800g over the standard frame.

New Camo Graphics & Chassis Colour Scheme: Give an aggressive new look to the bike, which compliments perfectly the classic Vertigo Factory green.

Complete Redesign Of The Clutch: Allowing for an even lighter, more responsive & precise feeling. Providing even the most demanding riders, the ultimate feeling of control at their finger tip.

S3 Red Anodised Clutch & Brake Adjusters: Allow instant fine tuning of your Controls.

New Throttle Cable Adjuster: Fine tune your throttle at the handlebar.

Carbon Fibre Engine Case Guards: Added protection for the engine cases, whilst adding to the overall racing look of the bike.

New Tech Factory Forks: Give maximum precision and responsive feedback to the rider. While the gold finish adds to the racing look.

New Reiger 3 Way Rear Shock: Provides even smoother & more controlled Suspension travel, as well as improved traction & stability in all conditions.

Vertigo Brake & Clutch Master Cylinder Covers: In anodised red.

S3 Hard Rock Footpegs: In anodised red with non-slip steel pins.

– New Flywheel Weight Kit 366g: Allows the power delivery of the bike to be even smoother & more controlled, helping to optimise drive and traction in all conditions.

– New Radiator Design & New Fan:Improves airflow & cooling, whilst being more resistant to heavy impacts.

– New Silencer Guard Spacers: Give the rider more precision & control when manoeuvring the bike.

– Lanyard Type kill Switch: Competition ‘ready to race’ feature.

– Ultra Light, Billet Machined, Triple Clamps: With anodised red finish.

– Renthal handle bars & grips.

– Dunlop GP Tyres.

– Bronze Skidplate & Side Stand: Make sure the bike stands out & add a touch of class.

– FIM Spec Rear Disk Brake: Competition ‘ready to race’ feature.

– New Design Gear Change Lever: For improved gear changes.

• Like 1

I really like the fact that the Vertigo guys are costantly improving their products, while some other manufacturers out there are still using 1994 engines :rolleyes:

I wonder why they redesigned the clutch and the radiator, didn't they put a new clutch and radiator on the 2018 Vertical already, less than 2 years ago?

They must be really an hard working crew.... YOU deserve my money!! :wub:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, tcrhino said:

Same here, but colours can be different in real life. And it's mostly 'sticker color', which are easy to replace. 

I've just had another look and its the yellow fork decals that look out of place to me everything

else works with each other 

Nice looking bike, I thought the price was horrific but then the new gasgas gp has just come out and thats only 200 pound cheaper , what I don’t understand about vertigo is anyone actually buying them? There are next to none on the second hand market and I dont know about new bike sales , can they really be flogging enough of them to be keeping going and bringing out new models every 6 months 

1 hour ago, hgas said:

Nice looking bike, I thought the price was horrific but then the new gasgas gp has just come out and thats only 200 pound cheaper , what I don’t understand about vertigo is anyone actually buying them? There are next to none on the second hand market and I dont know about new bike sales , can they really be flogging enough of them to be keeping going and bringing out new models every 6 months 

They're not really new models, they just keep improving the same models, like other manufacturers should do, instead of only changing stickers every year...

About "anyone actually buying them", that applies to every trials brand, the market is tiny, and with Vertigo and TRS coming up for a slice of an already tiny cake (the market).... Official numbers say Vertigo sells about 100 bikes a year on the Italian market only, and as far as I know, Vertigo owners are satisfied about their ride, but I could tell the same about Beta owners, Montesa owners, TRS owners and so on...

1 hour ago, hgas said:

Just now, sergioNMD said:

They're not really new models, they just keep improving the same models, like other manufacturers should do, instead of only changing stickers every year...

About "anyone actually buying them", that applies to every trials brand, the market is tiny, and with Vertigo and TRS coming up for a slice of an already tiny cake (the market).... Official numbers say Vertigo sells about 100 bikes a year on the Italian market only, and as far as I know, Vertigo owners are satisfied about their ride, but I could tell the same about Beta owners, Montesa owners, TRS owners and so on...

Maybe it's a Midland & Western Centre thing, but I do see a lot more TRSs about than Vertigos. TRS seems to be the only new entrant that has captured much market share from what I can see, but I do not have any statistics to back up this impression.

32 minutes ago, neils on wheels said:

Maybe it's a Midland & Western Centre thing, but I do see a lot more TRSs about than Vertigos. TRS seems to be the only new entrant that has captured much market share from what I can see, but I do not have any statistics to back up this impression.

The price difference between TRS and Vertigo could account for the difference. And I think that TRS is taking a substantial part of the GasGas market. 

And then there is the common belief that a trials bike with carburator is much more reliable... 

On the looks of the Vertical R: JSP made a good point as the yellow fork hurts my eyes as well.

I'd love to have a new Vertigo but the problem I have is the current second hand prices 

I know of 2 fajardo replicias for sale locally a 300cc for £4500 and a 250cc for £3990 and 

both these bikes are in excellent condition, but for a bike that cost £7295 and isnt 2 years

old yet is a massive drop, or maybe its just me ????

1 hour ago, jsp said:

I'd love to have a new Vertigo but the problem I have is the current second hand prices 

I know of 2 fajardo replicias for sale locally a 300cc for £4500 and a 250cc for £3990 and 

both these bikes are in excellent condition, but for a bike that cost £7295 and isnt 2 years

old yet is a massive drop, or maybe its just me ????

True.

But then again, all trials bikes de-evaluate way too quickly....

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 7:29 AM, sergioNMD said:

I really like the fact that the Vertigo guys are costantly improving their products, while some other manufacturers out there are still using 1994 engines :rolleyes:

I wonder why they redesigned the clutch and the radiator, didn't they put a new clutch and radiator on the 2018 Vertical already, less than 2 years ago?

They must be really an hard working crew.... YOU deserve my money!! :wub:

There's a good reason why some manufacturers are still using 1994 engines.  Rolls Royce still use the same fundamental aero designed jet engines from 1964 to transport people round the world every day for the very same reasons! They work!

Edited by the dabster