It'z a me SM8

KnocksM8

Hello all 

i have been riding motorbikes since i was like 2, first ride was not pretty i was out cold for 2 days its a good story but it never put me off riding, i have been riding road bikes and motoX bikes for that time but i always liked the riding style of trials, IMO a bit more fun than riding a 450 around 

i had been thinking of buying a trials bike for like 3 years, you know that feeling when you want to do something but you procrastinate basically what i have been doing for the last 3 years until my older brother came to me with an offer,my 2008 Kawasaki Z750 for his 2005 txt 300 pro and 2015 crf450r, the trade was pretty far in my favor but my brother had recently broken his back and is no longer able to ride dirt bikes as the shock of getting thrown around like you do on dirt bikes could cripple him, so it was a win win for both of us he gets to keep riding and i get a pretty good deal, i was planing on selling my bike anyway

already thinking of trading in the 450 for a newer 300 probably 2014+, so if there is anyone in the south island of New Zealand looking for a 2014 CRF450R hit me up